2019 Session: 20 - 24 May
Navigation and Orientation
Arrivals: Sunday 19 May
- 2D Labelled Campus Map
- 3D Google street-view of Cassell and Apollo House
Those staying in Apollo House should go there on arrival. One of our student assistants or Digital Mitford editors will be in the vicinity watching for new arrivals and will give you your key and show you to your room. Ask around about coordinating a trip for groceries or to a restaurant.
- A continental breakfast is served around 8:30am in downstairs Cassell Hall.
- We begin work in Cassell 117 at 9:30am.
- Typically we break for lunch at about 12:30pm for around an hour, and return at about 1:30 or 2 to work until around 5:30pm. Breaks and dinner time are negotiable with the group.
- Our agenda is flexible, depending on the needs and interests of the group. We’ll keep this page updated and add details and changes as we proceed.